Remove this ad

Lead

May 2 10 9:10 PM

Tags : :

Hello and welcome to the Renegade Kid forum. This forum was created to support the passionate and much appeciated fans of Renegade Kid. Thank you for digging our games, chaps (and ladies). We work very hard to try and create cool games. We intend to continue doing that for a long time.

Please feel free to make this place your home. Post your thoughts on our games as well as other games. There is only one thing that I ask of you:

Please repect your fellow gamer. Your opinion may differ from someone else's, and that's cool. Please don't be too harsh with each other.

Kind regards,

Jools

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

May 2 10 9:16 PM

Thanks a bunch for setting up this forum Jools. Saves us spamming up your youtube channel to hype over Dementium II :'D Hopefully we can see this place become active soon

Gamertag: Squadzilla91 Currently Playing; Red Dead Redemption

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

May 2 10 9:25 PM

I'll be sure to let you know as soon as I can. Always enjoyed typing up reviews so i'll be more than glad to post one here. Here's hoping we have no more delays. It's been a long time coming but Dementium II is finally here! ...

Well i'd love to say that but, you know, late June release for here and all :( Can't be helped I suppose

Gamertag: Squadzilla91 Currently Playing; Red Dead Redemption

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

May 2 10 9:50 PM

I'm thinking about taking off of work on Tuesday so that I can get the game asap and begin on both the game and the guide.

I'm glad you set this place up Jools.  The fanbase has needed a place to come together for a long time now.  I love the black background, by the way.

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

May 2 10 9:56 PM

I'm hoping I can find it on Tuesday. I can rarely find new releases in stores on their release date. I think the "release date" is the day that they ship it to stores. But then again I found Warioware D.I.Y. on day 1. 

Either way...soon!

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

May 2 10 11:29 PM

That is why you should preorder the games you know for certain that you want to get if you think they might be hard to find.  My local GameStop may only get two Dementium II copies in, but one of those is definitely mine, I paid in full the moment I was able to preorder.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

May 3 10 1:17 PM

Long live indie developers that make great games. This is the reason I support Renegade Kid.

You guys need the support and you deserve it for your hard work. I always pre-order the "smaller" games for handhelds and home consoles to show support. I know the industry is hard and many of the good studios are closing because of the hard economic times. I never want that to happen to Renegade Kid.

I just wish you guys more success with publishers in the future. I have heard absolute horror stories about SouthPeak. I don't want you guys to get screwed over financially and have to go through some hard times. They've done this to a few other indie developers (Fuzzyeyes, among others).

You communicate with your fans. You make quality games on a smaller budget with a smaller team. And you do it on a system that lacks more mature titles, which is definitely a gamble.

I will continue to support Renegade Kid as long as Renegade Kid continues to entertain me with quality gaming experiences.

Thank you.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#18 [url]

May 23 10 10:24 AM

well, I actually played Moon first, and was blown away with the 60 fps, every first person shooter should be locked at 60 but there not. Then I played Dementium, and it reminded me so much of doom, again really impressed, and i think i was hooked. Didn't even think twice about getting Dementium II. I'll never trade them in aether, permanent library material.

I here in hopes to hear some news about the next great game.

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Jun 2 10 8:45 PM

Welcome to the forum!

Beat Dementium 2 on normal first time in 3:49. And it was glorious.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help