Remove this ad

Lead

May 4 10 9:32 AM

Tags : :

11:03 AM Central, I walked into GameStop and made it mine. I'm now sitting in a Subway parking lot, about to fire the game up!

This particular GameStop only got two copies in, the one I preordered and an extra. What a shame.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

May 4 10 10:27 AM

11:03 AM Central, I walked into GameStop and made it mine. I'm now sitting in a Subway parking lot, about to fire the game up!

This particular GameStop only got two copies in, the one I preordered and an extra. What a shame.

-obishawn

Awesome! I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

May 4 10 11:01 AM

I'm looking forward to telling you my thoughts. I've played up to and defeated the first boss (it killed me once) and already this game is better than the first, even in terms of the atmosphere, which is an amazing feat in itself. I'm trying to avoid spoilers but your use of lighting effects when you initially see the first boss and then as it runs off was really impressive.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

May 4 10 11:01 AM

Got mine just a bit ago between classes! I went in to pick up my copy and the worker had to go dig through boxes in the back to find it- no room on the shelf for DS games that don't involve cooking or puppies... Now that I have the game, I need to find my the DS. I don't think I've used it since the first Dementium.

Can't wait to try it!

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

May 4 10 11:32 AM

Got my copy on my launch break. Now I'm just sitting in the office and sniffing the instruction manual.

Ah, new game high.

:D

I shall review it by the end of the week!

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

May 4 10 12:50 PM

The first save room reminds me of a particular scene ( the "I don't really come from outer space..." scene) fom the movie 12 Monkeys (if you haven't seen it, do so, Terry Gillian is a genius and Brad Pitt and Bruce Willis give some of their best performances ever), which is to say, if you couldn't judge from the context, I loved it!

Level design is certainly improved, there are a lot of subtle touches in this game, much like the first, like the ceiling falling-in in this one particular room and the "chain rooms"  (avoiding spoilers) are so freaking awesome.

I feel sorry for you guys in the UK, having to see us discuss the game in its greatness and not be able to play it.  But, at least you will be assured that the game is everything we've all hoped and been told it would be.

Also, Jools, in one of the side rooms of the first save room, there is an xray of a foot on the wall, would this have anything to do with your foot injury?

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

May 4 10 2:03 PM

Can You add some movie on youtube about Dementium 2 ? I do not believe that this game went out already.I would buy the game, but Polish is so backward that nobody will give this here ;/

I'm from Poland, so please don't critic my bad writing in english ;)

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

May 4 10 2:16 PM

ahhhh I can't get it till tomorrow, this sucks, I even saw it on the shelves, but I stay truthful to my preorders at other gamestops in other states.... (stupid, stupid me)

I'm not going to kill you William, I'm just going to rip your soul out and devour it...

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

May 4 10 3:25 PM

mines shipping from gamestop to australia. i expect it in 5 days

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

May 4 10 6:22 PM

The first save room reminds me of a particular scene ( the "I don't really come from outer space..." scene) fom the movie 12 Monkeys (if you haven't seen it, do so, Terry Gillian is a genius and Brad Pitt and Bruce Willis give some of their best performances ever), which is to say, if you couldn't judge from the context, I loved it!

Level design is certainly improved, there are a lot of subtle touches in this game, much like the first, like the ceiling falling-in in this one particular room and the "chain rooms"  (avoiding spoilers) are so freaking awesome.

I feel sorry for you guys in the UK, having to see us discuss the game in its greatness and not be able to play it.  But, at least you will be assured that the game is everything we've all hoped and been told it would be.

Also, Jools, in one of the side rooms of the first save room, there is an xray of a foot on the wall, would this have anything to do with your foot injury?

-obishawn

Yes, that's my foot with a metal plate on it.

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

May 5 10 4:41 PM

Hahaha!
I haven't played the game, but I saw your Vlog, and the xray.
I hope it's stopped hurting altogether now, but that's a really cool easter egg!
There should be a forum on easter eggs xP

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

May 5 10 6:13 PM

right, i forgot to post i got it when i got home from school, and right away, literally

and i beat it today as well

took me 4 hours and 31 mins

I'm not going to kill you William, I'm just going to rip your soul out and devour it...

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

May 5 10 7:02 PM

played on normal, and ran most the time, and I killed every enemy in the game, went back to get 100% map completion

died once because i forgot to get the defog thingy

o ya I also played with surround sound headphones on max volume the whole game

Don't worry though people call me a speed demon when it comes to completing games, so prob won't be how long it takes you, then again i don't know

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

May 6 10 12:41 AM

I picked up my copy on the release date cause I pre-ordered the game, and so far, Dementium 2 is an amazing experience. I'm at the beginning of Chapter 3 so far. The creatures are awesome and down-right gruesome and the scare factor is there too. I have enjoyed the game so far and I also like the addition of the Survival Mode. That mode gets harder and harder as you progress further on and unlock new arenas. Dementium 2 is Renegade Kid's best achievement on the DS.

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

May 6 10 10:09 AM

Awesome! (@Imar2)
I'm glad the game has a challenge 

I still haven't got mine though...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help