#21 [url]

May 7 10 10:37 AM

Ahem.
I GOT IIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

May 7 10 1:21 PM

I came home from college, and it had arrived.
I love the artstyle, the monsters seem much more intimidating then D1,
and the nightmare world is extremely awesome.

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

May 7 10 1:25 PM

Ah, I envy You. I wish that this is given in Poland. Generally poorly in Poland with games, and 99% users DS have AceKard or R4. I alone I have 8 original games and AceKard too.

Unfortunately I don't buy here Dementium, and was useful the new box.

I'm from Poland, so please don't critic my bad writing in english ;)

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

May 7 10 1:32 PM

I have a CycloDS, and rarely get games on it, and if I do i delete them when I play them. I use it mainly for music and homebrew.
It's so much cooler to have a manual, and an individual cartridge for each game!

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

May 7 10 7:59 PM

I just got it for my friend, for his birthday next week on friday the 14th, of course the guy at gamestop was asking me for ID, when I had the game in my cart slot already and was showing him, saying it's for his birthday not for me

I had to all my grandmother to come and let me buy it FOR MY FRIEND

I'm not going to kill you William, I'm just going to rip your soul out and devour it...

Quote    Reply   

#32 [url]

May 9 10 11:10 AM

o and dementium 2 being above statsfasion, it's not just at jools store, i started to laugh and the whole store looked at my like i was crazy, but never the less it was funny seeing it not in a picture

I'm not going to kill you William, I'm just going to rip your soul out and devour it...

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

May 9 10 2:33 PM

I haven't seen it here yet, but there's a GAME shop (game.co.uk) (most popular video game shop in uk i'd say, alongside shops that sell games AND other media, cuz GAME only sell games...) and that should have posters about it soon, or so a guy i know told me. I may nick one ;)

Quote    Reply   

#34 [url]

May 9 10 9:37 PM

I don't own the game, but my friend let me play it, AND I LOVED IT! I spent about an hour and a half playing it! until I had to go D: but I must say, Dementium 2 really is different than Dementium 1! OMG I LOVE THIS GAME!

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

May 15 10 11:33 AM

I got it yesterday!! And began playing it at night time; with headphones all the way up. Really, it's an awesome experience. Haven't finished it yet.

Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

May 19 10 8:43 PM

I've been looking for D2 high and low all over town for over a week and no one has it! It's like they're made out of wood from the cross!

Beat Dementium 2 on normal first time in 3:49. And it was glorious.

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

May 20 10 4:37 PM

Nope, in Canada. But I live in a fairly small town, so there's that.

Beat Dementium 2 on normal first time in 3:49. And it was glorious.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help