Remove this ad

#41 [url]

May 21 10 11:05 AM

Glad I manage to get this game in Singapore. I was afraid that I couldn't find it cause Dementium: The Ward and Moon is not sold here or being super rare. So I ask my cousin to send one over to Singapore... however for Dementium 2... I called like 15 different shops and one shop carry them!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#43 [url]

May 21 10 7:32 PM

Got It Two Days Back, Got Hung Up And Couldn't Beat It But Amazing Game... I Couldn't Believe How Much Improvement There Was. And A Bonus For Me, I Got The First And The Second On The Same Day So It Was Night And Day Improvements... Jumping Seems Like A Novelty Sadly, And The Only Times I Needed It Was To Go Through Maze-Types, Platforming And To Jump On Banisters Of Rails For Fun...

William Redmoor Bears A Suspicious Resemblance To "Cavity Sam" From Operation...

Quote    Reply   

#45 [url]

Jul 29 10 8:44 PM

Freakin' finally! Had to drive nine and a half hours to find the darn thing, but I have it! Didn't actually drive that far just to get the game, but still! The only copy I could find is nine hours away! Shenanigans.

Just obtained the key above the cradle in the town. Infinitely better than the first.

Beat Dementium 2 on normal first time in 3:49. And it was glorious.

Quote    Reply   

#47 [url]

Aug 6 10 5:10 PM

i kept getting really mad when they kept delaying the game, but when i finally got my hands on it, i couldn't take my hands off it!! Jools Watsham, you are a genius <3

Soon the plane of anguish will burst through to our worlds, the sun will black, blood will fall like rain, and the air will be filled with the music of pain....

Quote    Reply   

#48 [url]

Sep 28 10 1:39 AM

I just cant wait to come it out in australia so i downloaded the rom and put in my R4

"These things, They start happening right after your sugery we we let it out. God help us all!"

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#51 [url]

Oct 7 10 8:46 AM

You havn't got it yet? Sorry man. But I think you can import it with Amazon.

You are like a mouse trapped in a maze, looking for it's cheese. But guess what, William? The cheese is all gone.

Quote    Reply   

#52 [url]

Oct 7 10 12:45 PM

What the hell. This game has been out for quite a while and Europeland still doesn't have it? That is all kinds of sad.

Beat Dementium 2 on normal first time in 3:49. And it was glorious.

Quote    Reply   

#55 [url]

Jan 23 11 11:04 PM

Well maybe it banned for europe and Australia... :(

"These things, They start happening right after your sugery we we let it out. God help us all!"

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help