Remove this ad

Lead

May 4 10 2:13 PM

Tags : :

I finished Dementium the Ward in 2:27. I stuck on moments only in the chapter probably 13 (this with door handle). Boast your result ;)

I'm from Poland, so please don't critic my bad writing in english ;)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

May 4 10 2:14 PM

i think 3 hours was my best, can probably do better now though if i were to buy the game for the 7th time 

I'm not going to kill you William, I'm just going to rip your soul out and devour it...

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

May 4 10 2:28 PM

I managed to get up to chapter 16 with a playtime of 56 minutes. I think I finished it in just over an hour. Abused the Sniper Glitch and ran past everything though

Gamertag: Squadzilla91 Currently Playing; Red Dead Redemption

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

May 5 10 3:54 PM

I've done it in just a little over two hours, but I relly wasnt' trying.  Like, I didn't run frommost enemies and I didn't skip the buzz, you  know, things like that that can shave time off the clock.  I haven't really tried to do a speed run though.

A run that does interest me and I would like to get around to one day, would be a no flashlight run.  I think that could be fun and challenging and it could even be combined into a speed run.

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

May 5 10 4:20 PM

That's a really good point, Obishawn! I mean, skipping the buzz saw...But what about the crown heads? eep.
On youtube, I did find someone who did a 'minimalist speed run' of some sort, and he basically never used the flashlight, and completed the game in around 1 and a half hours.
Here's part 1 of 8:

The other parts are also on youtube, duh! ;)

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

May 5 10 11:13 PM

Oh medusa heads, I called them crown heads with my friends.
According to Nintendo, they're called 'screamers.' Maybe we should ask Mr. Watsham.
You can just sidestep them? lolol.

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

May 8 10 8:24 PM

Oh medusa heads, I called them crown heads with my friends.
According to Nintendo, they're called 'screamers.' Maybe we should ask Mr. Watsham.
You can just sidestep them? lolol.

-dealerwealer

We call them Screamers. And, the new ones in D2 are Wailers.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

May 9 10 12:07 AM

Screamers and Wailers.  Excellent.  What about the other floating heads in D2, the ones that spit the black stuff at you?

-obishawn

Pretty sure those are the Wailers

Gamertag: Squadzilla91 Currently Playing; Red Dead Redemption

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

May 9 10 11:01 AM

i would do a LP video of it if i still had dementium1, someone asked me to do a LP of Dementium 2 on youtube, and I am gonna be doing a speedrun of D2 soon

but ya, as I said before 3 to 4 hours was my best i think, possibly 2 hours, can't recollect

I'm not going to kill you William, I'm just going to rip your soul out and devour it...

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Sep 29 10 3:41 AM

Mine was 1:40

"These things, They start happening right after your sugery we we let it out. God help us all!"

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help