Remove this ad

Lead

May 4 10 3:47 PM

Tags : :

Now that DII has been unleashed upon the masses I'm curious as to which moments are your favorites?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

May 5 10 2:04 PM

Maybe not my favorite since I didn't beat it yet, but digging up jools's grave and being massivly attacked by many chestmaws compared to the others I dug up like mr Ives

and also may i mention

The Legendary Bear Moose

and here we thought jackalopes were bad

I'm not going to kill you William, I'm just going to rip your soul out and devour it...

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

May 5 10 3:41 PM

I don't know if I have a favorite moment yet, but my favorite enemy so far is the one with the maniacal laughter when you damage it.

And the sledge hammer is an awesome weapon.  You can hold down the attack button and walk around, which allows you to be prepared to attack quickly, also, the hammer has a harder hit when you pull it back that second time (after William grunts).  Using the hammer, I've actually ran out of inventory space, it helps you save ammo.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

May 5 10 4:37 PM

do to obsession I am on the final chapter i think, meaning "Chapter V - The Final Passage"

The Colossus boss fight WAS SO MUCH FUN!

And the relic weapon = epic win, ya kinda sux that i may beat it the day i bought it, eh o well I might replay ti about 5 times, + gonna try survival mode when i am done

I'm not going to kill you William, I'm just going to rip your soul out and devour it...

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

May 5 10 5:46 PM

Can you tell us how much time it took you ( in hours) to finish this amazing game?
Me i'm going to take my time while playing it. I will check for bullets, admire the graphics and I will only play before I go to bed.( I will play like 30 minutes at the time.)

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

May 5 10 6:09 PM

took me 4 hours and 31 minutes according to the game, the last boss fight was AMAZING, although the one trailer a month or so ago kinda showed him, which made me a bit mad, but it didn't show how big it really was, geeze!

Also playing survival mode about to die, I miss shot a couple times, so ya =(

and well the ending, I dunno if that counts as a sequel set up or just depressing in some way

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

May 6 10 1:03 AM

I saw this large boss in trailers. That is why I do not like trailers with gameplay moments. ;(

I'm from Poland, so please don't critic my bad writing in english ;)

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

May 6 10 3:19 AM

The one that beaks through the building is just the collosus not the final boss

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

May 6 10 7:16 AM

haven't played it yet :( but my sister just saw the gamplay footage on the new video on the blog and said "Eww. Well, they sure named it right!" Ha! made me laugh.

Beat Dementium 2 on normal first time in 3:49. And it was glorious.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

May 6 10 9:49 AM

I know that the final boss is Doctor, isn't it ;) (?)

-axel93

no, no he is not, he is you could say the "host" though

and then a sacrifice, but he lives!

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

May 9 10 1:50 AM

My favourite moments were always when the dimensions changed.
You always go throught the level, through the snow, watching the snow falling and then suddenly o.o
Youre in hell.
Sometimes I scared so much that I thought about stop playing for a few minutes xD
But I beat it and yesterday I completed Dementium II.

Awesome.

We have a very special relationship to each other, William. There are not many people who have touched your brain ...

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

May 10 10 1:28 AM

Favourite moment huh? I'm actually not sure. I guess I really enjoyed the whole mysterious artifact thing going on. Like it was the "key" to the hell world. The final area where you're going through several floors to find The Doctor was intense. I especially loved the little bit of platforming you had to do. It really made use of the jump feature in a simple but unique way

Gamertag: Squadzilla91 Currently Playing; Red Dead Redemption

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

May 10 10 5:20 AM

Thanks for sharing everyone!  For me, the scene where you have to go around digging up graves to find your daughter was a great chilling set of moments. I also think the first time I came across the Windigo Witch and she pulled the whole morphing into the dead wife trick (and yes I got too close and she killed me... fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me!)

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

May 11 10 7:03 AM

I had a lot of favourite moments. Doctor's voice suddenly appearing to deliver awesome lines, Pelf village, the boat, the Wendigo Witch... And those notes by the prisioners, that was really messed up. And Doctor's office (It's his, isn't it?), it brings a new layer of development to that character. D2 was extremely enjoyable overall.

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

May 12 10 2:16 AM

I had a random moment in gameplay that was pretty awesome.
I had my revolver out and heard a grunt on the other side.
In one fluent move I spun around the corner, and shot a chestmaw straight in the heart without
even aiming, making it a one hit kill.

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

May 22 10 10:23 AM

Still on Chapter 4, but I'd say the beginning when you're in your cell. It's the only part I've found even slightly creepy. The phase into the 'evil' world reminded me of every silent hill moment, in a few seconds. There's also a really creepy, shaking body think to your left, on the wall where the bunk bed was. Then the blade. I thought it was gonna collapse on me as I went under it :P

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

May 22 10 12:10 PM

My Favorite Part Was When Screamers Were Reintroduced. (I Call Them Banshees) I Heard The Screeching And Shook My Head, Pulled Out My Shank And Started Walking Slowly Towards It. Man, I Hate Those Things! Bad Memories From The Ward!!

William Redmoor Bears A Suspicious Resemblance To "Cavity Sam" From Operation...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help