Remove this ad

Lead

May 11 10 8:15 AM

Tags : :

Ok, just post your high score on Survival Mode. My highest score is 129 kills. Just open the file I uploaded for proof of my skill :D

Click here to view the attachment
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

May 11 10 9:51 AM

Ok, just post your high score on Survival Mode. My highest score is 129 kills. Just open the file I uploaded for proof of my skill :D
[image]

-nathanielwperez

That's impressive - well done.

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

May 11 10 10:01 AM

Mr. Watsham, what's your high score?

-dealerwealer

That's a good question. I got pretty high during the development of the game, but I need to play the real game now that I have it in a box. I'll post my high score soon. :)

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

May 11 10 7:30 PM

76 played it once, never got to finish the other ones though, aka school or sleep

I'm not going to kill you William, I'm just going to rip your soul out and devour it...

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

May 14 10 6:19 AM

@ thehorrorfan

are the ROFLS those four legged things that roll when you hit em and laugh.

those things are so epic xD first time i heard em i was at friends house and he thought it was a fucked up turkey/chicken thing.
xD oh renegade kid you amaze me

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

May 29 10 7:09 PM

I got 155 kills. The assault rifle-equipped guards always get me in the third wave.

View my minimalist run of Dementium The Ward here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbFvcH86rJw&feature=PlayList&p=EBE304ACCD35AF7A

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#13 [url]

Jul 13 10 7:02 PM

I believe I may have established another high score. I actually managed to get to the guards with guns in the fourth wave! But they killed me within moments. Three shotgun shots at point-blank range will barely kill those guys in the fourth wave. That has to be some serious bullet-proof armor.

View my minimalist run of Dementium The Ward here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbFvcH86rJw&feature=PlayList&p=EBE304ACCD35AF7A

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Jul 19 10 9:18 AM

whats your secret for passing the guys with machine guns on wave three? i go in there with 8 health packs and die. (i know epic failure =P)

"Let the records show, that as of 3:33 AM, the patient has survived Phase one of the operation.Prepare for Phase 2."

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Jul 23 10 9:18 AM

DANG, over 200 kills! Now that IS the BIGGEST record that I have EVER seen! I must tell you that I can't get that high XD! Thanks for sharing guys. Please continue to post your high scores. Post ANY high scores, even if it doesn't beat the over 200 kills one.

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Jul 23 10 3:46 PM

My high score is 128 kills I LUV this game

Soon the plane of anguish will burst through to our worlds, the sun will black, blood will fall like rain, and the air will be filled with the music of pain....

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Jul 27 10 4:15 PM

whats your secret for passing the guys with machine guns on wave three? i go in there with 8 health packs and die. (i know epic failure =P)

-legokenobi

Here are some of the tactics I used:
  • I turned the brightness on my DSi to maximum and sat in a dark room to ensure maximum visibility in dark areas like the machine gun guard room. Remember that there is some visibility in that room; it's not total darkness.
  • I used cover effectively. Pay attention to when the guards shoot and reload. Quickly raise your head above your cover, shoot once, and crouch back down. Even if you miss, do not shoot more than once in a row. I used the revolver most of the time.
  • Use health pills when you are missing exactly four blips of health. If you wait until you are very low on health, a strong attack might finish you off or you might forget to use the pills. Using the pills when you are missing fewer than four blips of health is wasteful.

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Jul 29 10 9:20 AM

so you crouch behind blocks with three guys in the room? thats good on wave 1, maybe 2 but not so much on wave three. PS my new total is 156!

"Let the records show, that as of 3:33 AM, the patient has survived Phase one of the operation.Prepare for Phase 2."

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Jul 29 10 5:09 PM

wow i've only got 128 kills

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help