Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Jul 30 10 12:23 PM

u need to try harder.

"Let the records show, that as of 3:33 AM, the patient has survived Phase one of the operation.Prepare for Phase 2."

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#23 [url]

Aug 1 10 10:42 AM

156, why? i know i could do better but wave 3 with the guards took 7 health pills away from me and i died from the screaming heads. two were going opposite directions in the same row where you first enter the wave.

"Let the records show, that as of 3:33 AM, the patient has survived Phase one of the operation.Prepare for Phase 2."

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

Aug 1 10 2:02 PM

156, why? i know i could do better but wave 3 with the guards took 7 health pills away from me and i died from the screaming heads. two were going opposite directions in the same row where you first enter the wave.

-legokenobi

yeah,I blow @ survival

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

Aug 6 10 9:25 AM

My camera of photos has a very bad quality, ¿I do the photo in emulador?

-luis_gr

I used my DSi camera to take my picture. The DSi camera is only 0.3 megapixels, which is actually worse than the first digital camera ever. Generally, emulators are strictly forbidden when it comes to official speedruns, high scores, etc. But for this, you can take the picture in an emulator if you really want to.

View my minimalist run of Dementium The Ward here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbFvcH86rJw&feature=PlayList&p=EBE304ACCD35AF7A

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#30 [url]

Aug 6 10 5:12 PM

my score is now 137 it's not even believable for me because, i'm 12, and i'm a girl :/

Soon the plane of anguish will burst through to our worlds, the sun will black, blood will fall like rain, and the air will be filled with the music of pain....

Quote    Reply   

#32 [url]

Aug 17 10 6:29 PM

damn!!!! There is no way you could have done that. wheres the glitch in the game...just kidding. but seriosly how did you manage that high score?

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

Oct 2 10 5:07 AM

UPDATE; I now got 130 kills!

cant get past those rifle guaud at wave 3!

"These things, They start happening right after your sugery we we let it out. God help us all!"

Quote    Reply   

#37 [url]

Aug 20 11 11:10 PM

i have 253 kills. just use the nail gun and shot gun for the gaurds and hope u dont lose to many pellets of health.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help