Remove this ad

Lead

Jun 16 10 10:14 PM

Tags : :

I think a left 4 dead type game in a dark city with hundreds of zombies would be good

an open world shooter

dementium 3 only no more asylums try something new

moon 2

a fps like halo with a bunch of planets with forests oceans citys deserts and star ships

resident evil

bioshock
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#3 [url]

Jun 18 10 10:09 AM

the only thing i agree on is moon 2 and dementium 3 and an open world shooter. the rest are games you think are great but would be below you expectation on the DS. Example Call of duty World at War. A good game on the DS with 4 person wifi. A awesome game on x-box 360 or the Ps3 with 4 online players with nazi zombies mode with 1 map(4 if you downlowd 3) and 16 on regular mode.

"Let the records show, that as of 3:33 AM, the patient has survived Phase one of the operation.Prepare for Phase 2."

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Aug 6 10 10:48 AM

You have to keep in mind the capabilities of the DS. A full 3d open world would be near impossible without severe compromise.

Beat Dementium 2 on normal first time in 3:49. And it was glorious.

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Aug 7 10 12:51 AM

ok take cop the recruit. the game was no good but the open world was handled well. the only reason guns did not kill civilians was because it was reated 12 or teen. Im sure most gaming companies can do the same. BTW how big of a map are you thinking. of course it wont be 60kmx70km. So yes they can make open world games. they do work on ds but you have to have a good developer to then make the game good as it should be.

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Aug 7 10 1:38 AM

Define "open world". The DS can do incredibly limited open worlds but nowhere near on the scale of something like San Andreas, which was the point nathan was making. Besides that a game that works within the constraints of the system but optimizes what it can do will always be better than something that tries to push the boundaries but spreads itself too thin.

As for the topic, I'd rather Renegade Kid just keep doing their own thing and avoid taking too much inspiration from anywhere else. Half of what makes RK's games good is the fact they're generally quie unique and fill an otherwise untouched niche in the DS library.

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Aug 8 10 2:11 AM

cop was open world. it was not the size of san andreas or far cry yet it was open world. i believe it was 6km X 6km. thats big enough for me. It was flawed in the shooting and boring story but when it comes to open world its who dares wins. If you develop a open world game you can fail and most know it.
what can be done is open world on open world. same basic map but instead of cars horse and buildings castles. there you have a open world oblivion stly game.

open world= a game that can be played without doing a linnear mission. may include side missions

in my opinion

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#9 [url]

Aug 11 10 1:40 PM

I think it could reach the size of San Andreas, because it has just a size of 32 MB !!

You are like a mouse trapped in a maze, looking for it's cheese. But guess what, William? The cheese is all gone.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Aug 21 10 3:45 PM

No! Renegade should stick with moon and dementium. the only thing they should change is having a multiplayer mode on both of them. Wi-fi multiplayer is even better.

"Let the records show, that as of 3:33 AM, the patient has survived Phase one of the operation.Prepare for Phase 2."

Quote    Reply   

#11 [url]

Aug 22 10 8:13 AM

No! Renegade should stick with moon and dementium. the only thing they should change is having a multiplayer mode on both of them. Wi-fi multiplayer is even better.

-legokenobi

/sign

You are like a mouse trapped in a maze, looking for it's cheese. But guess what, William? The cheese is all gone.

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Oct 14 10 1:20 PM

More of a game made for 3DS, but I would love to see a team-based first-person shooter. Up to six players on multiplayer and has bot support. Play as a regular marine or soldier on single-player. Choose which side you want to be on and which class you want to be on multiplayer, whether it is engineer, medic or feild ops, and soldier.

That is what I would like to see on a DS.

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Oct 14 10 4:05 PM

Battlefield DS? That would be awesome, but a bit to complicated for the DS. Remember the 20m² maps in COD for the DS. But it would be possible on the 3DS.

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Jan 14 11 3:42 PM

I don't think developers take game suggestions from random people on the internet, they might get sued.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help