Remove this ad

Lead

Jul 30 10 2:59 PM

Tags : :

We can pretty much all say that we all want a dementium 3 to come out but what do you guys think?, if there will be a dementium 3, what should be in it, what kind of weapons should be in it, what kind of enemys??? what do u guys think?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jul 30 10 9:47 PM

What I want to know if the ending in D2 even sets it up for a 3rd one. I'm still really confused. but I would gladly shell out more bucks for another Dementium if Renegade Kid chooses to make one.

Beat Dementium 2 on normal first time in 3:49. And it was glorious.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Jul 31 10 12:22 AM

i hope that you`ll finally kill the doctor for dementing you with "helpful" treatment. i wish you at least fight him after killing Malatesta.Hopefully, there will be multiple endings.

"Let the records show, that as of 3:33 AM, the patient has survived Phase one of the operation.Prepare for Phase 2."

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Jul 31 10 7:49 PM

and a fourth ending along with those stated above, william escaping his treatment and finds a new wife, a new home, yatta, yatta yatta.

"Let the records show, that as of 3:33 AM, the patient has survived Phase one of the operation.Prepare for Phase 2."

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Aug 1 10 1:29 AM

@legokenobi thats a very touching ending but i like it. then did he die?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#6 [url]

Aug 1 10 5:24 AM

What I want to know if the ending in D2 even sets it up for a 3rd one. I'm still really confused. but I would gladly shell out more bucks for another Dementium if Renegade Kid chooses to make one.

-nathan

it's open ended dude,of course it sets up for an almost inevitable D3

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Aug 1 10 10:55 AM

@thenewallclan. gee, thanks. but i was only brain storming though.

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Aug 22 10 4:47 PM

If Renegade Kid do make another Dementium it should with you playing as the Doctor just before he pulls William through the window and for weapons at the start he could have a scalpel (i think thats how u spell it) Also,for a another weapon he could and like some kind of telepathic power that forces enemies into walls and another objects(The Doctor Cant use Adrenalin he use this thing make his focus meter go up so he can use his abilites). A another would some kind of New Game+ mode that you get after beating the game on a harder difficulty . Many people have been saying this when concering a new Dementium so i am gonna say now MULTI-PLAYER MODE  coz everyone nos that it would be so mad .another "cool" thing i thought of would situations when William becomes stuck at some point and it changes over to the doctor where has to help William get out so that they both survive. Also I agree on what Legokenobi said about there beening four different endings coz the way think it should be it make total sense like the game ends and William and The Doctor are both out of where ever the game is set at this happens depending on William actions earlier he might kill The Doctor (bad ending)--> or The Doctor might kill u .And for one last thought an awesome thought some like the packer puncher from COD World At War where you could upgrade your weapon at main parts of the game or one in every second chapter(Also add many more chapter i felt like the game was to short and easy playing on Hard didn't make a difference for me)

The more Swiss cheese you have, the more holes you have. The more holes you have, the less Swiss cheese you have. Therefore, the more Swiss cheese you have the less Swiss cheese you have.

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Sep 28 10 1:25 AM

The ending of dementium 2 is definally a Cliff Hanger, so there have to be a sequel.

You never know there might be a dementium 3 next year!plain

"These things, They start happening right after your sugery we we let it out. God help us all!"

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Jul 29 12 11:31 PM

huh, its been over a year since i was on but i thank you in agreeing my multiple ending idea lol :)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help