Remove this ad

Lead

Jan 8 11 4:32 PM

Tags : :

First of all, I introduce myself.
I'm not new at this forum. I've registred at the beginning of this site but I've never post.
I'm Alexander, from Italy. I love old games, such as old fps (Have I to nominate them? Wolfenstein 3d, Doom, Quake, Duke Nukem ecc.), horror games (specially Silent Hill series and the first 3 chapters of Resident Evil) and other type of games.

I've known Dementium by mistake. I was looking for a specific game for nintendo ds, it was a rpg/fps (it was Orcs & Elves) on google when I saw some photos of dementium. Then I've interested about this game and I've discovered this awesome game.
I've finished the first Dementium like 13-14 times in no more than 1.13:00 :D
Then I've bought Dementium 2... and for the first I've saw a masterpiece portable. It's perfect from every point of view. The only thing I didn't like was the longevity of the game. But it's a fucking masterpiece.

Now... do you want to continue this series? Will come out a new chapter? Maybe, a reboot of Dementium. The same protagonist, William Redmoor, with a different story. In a city wrapped in a mistery, such as Silent Hill, but fps.

So, RK, what are you going to do? :D

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Jun 24 11 4:45 PM

Hey, aerm sorry that it took me so long to answer, but I didn't looked at the forums on the last months :D
I just wanted to start a new topic, but then I saw yours, so here's my opinion...
I'm really really missing this horro-atmosphere from the Dementium series..
But aslong as RK is already working on 2 3DS titiles, thei're to busy to make a Dementium at the moment.
But I'm sure: When RK has done Photo Finish!!, they'll announce a 3Dementium. They....they just have to...

You are like a mouse trapped in a maze, looking for it's cheese. But guess what, William? The cheese is all gone.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Sep 12 11 3:58 AM

The 3DS is seriously in need of some good FPSs. The perception of depth in them would be amazing and the online service of the 3DS is far superior allowing things that were not possible in DS. Besides horror and 3D seem an epic combination.

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Sep 16 11 4:42 AM

We'll find that out when Resident Evil: Revelations will be released :D

You are like a mouse trapped in a maze, looking for it's cheese. But guess what, William? The cheese is all gone.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help