Remove this ad

Lead

Aug 24 12 9:33 PM

Tags : :

I must say Dementium 2 is in my top 3 games, and after visiting http://www.dementium2.com/ recently all I found was:

Dementium II Coming Soon to PC

I got really excited after seeing this and not knowing the last time the site was updated, I want to know if this is really happening.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Aug 30 12 10:55 AM

Woah! :O

Does this mean if this becomes successful we'll also get a port of Moon?

Come on, we need more info on this! These were one of the best FPS games made on the DS that ran at a smooth 60FPS.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Aug 30 12 1:33 PM

Oh my gosh! I'm throwing my money at the screen and nothings happening! oh and I cracked my screen also...

I can't wait I saw the screen shots and was amazed! Now with the right advertising this will be a hit for 2012!!!!! Somebody pinch me! Ouch! not that hard. Anyway it's a real good idea and I hope it takes off as a PC FPS.

L.V.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Oct 6 12 9:27 PM

Woah, okay I haven't checked back here for a while. Just went to the new site, looked at the screenshots. WOW I thought it was just gonna be a port, not a full makeover of the game. I'm so excited, hopefully mod support? Make survival maps? Yes? No? Please?

Edit: When I realized who this was... I shat myself.

You, that is bringing this dead forum back to life...

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Oct 7 12 6:46 AM

It would be awesome! if they put cooperative play as well as some sort of death mach! 

L.V.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#6 [url]

Nov 4 12 9:27 PM

this great and all, but i kinda wish they would spend their time on a dementium 3 for the ds. dont get me wrong, i would want to play the pc version of D2, but unless that adds more to the story, im not gonna buy it. perhaps just borrow it from a friend or something...

"Let the records show, that as of 3:33 AM, the patient has survived Phase one of the operation.Prepare for Phase 2."

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Nov 10 12 9:45 AM

I think you'll have to buy it. I don't think you can "borrow it from a friend" because, most likely it will be downloadable content only. Meaning you have to have your own account to play.

L.V.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help